<E36> Question of security Alarm.

     Hi, I forgot to put what kind of car that I have for the last post.
Thanks for some of you pointed out already.  Sorry about that, won't do it
again.

     In the mean time, I have done a lot of research of security alarm for
my car, 95 325is.  I have come up with 4 menufactures to choose from.
Viper, Clifford, Ungo and stock.  The only thing that stop me from going to
stock is that it is relativly expensive comparing to Viper and Clifford.
Ungo is another name that I just heard of today.  I don't think they offer
their line here in MI(?).  I have heard many good and bad things regards of
Viper.  none from Clifford so far...  I would like to hear some impressions
that how does the alarm behave and does it false a lot?  (I need sleep at
night.)  or any recommandation?  please fire it my way..

thanks in advance, and sorry for the repost.

Perry.
95 325is sports with mods and security-less.
BMWCCA: /\/\otor City Chapter.