Re: Paul Rosche

Kyle,

I don't know about you, But I've noticed A significant increase in BMW's
Racing efforts in the past couple of years, from their contingency packages
in SCCA solo II, to their involvement in formula 1, and the win @ sebring
and le-mans, the New ///M3 is supposed to be a true drivers car with
performance eclipsing the New 911. the increase in price is a product of
this change..  BMW is still offering us *affordable* race ready vehicles in
the ///M coupe (the whole Z3 line for that matter)  and the NEW ///M
compact, A ///M version of the popular 318ti due out sometime next year..
BMW is not backing down, They are catering to the company's Bread and butter
(yuppies) but still leaving enough scraps for us boy racers to have a
ball...

YMMV
Jeff Lloyd