528e Power

This car has been in the family for years, and I recently acquired it.
It's a 1986 528e with 166,000 miles on it. I recently did a compression
check and found all cylinders to be above 150psi. That is very good
considering the miles. I notice though that it really has no power. Does
anyone have any suggestions to create more power. It is auto, so that
really makes a difference. But switching to stick would be two much work.
Cost is a big one, considering I am in college. Any suggestions would be
gladly welcomed.

Thanks for your time,
Trey Fennnema
86 528e