Re: Recommended online BMW parts retailer?

>Has anyone deal with those online BMW parts retailer before?
>What is your experience? Any recommendation?
>
>I am checking out the following sites, and if you have opinion
>about any of these, please let me know.

Most all parts place sites tend to suck, so I mainly deal via the phone.

There are many good places in BMW Land and would be happy with a lot of
places. If all things are equal I try to use Digest, Roundel, & local
club advertisers.

I lately have been using the www.ultimategarage.com (lousy web site
again, but good specials section on the web) and Steve D'. Have used
BavAuto, Europroducts, and the local dealer without problems.

The only place I have run into problems (twice) is Eurasian. Great
prices, good service when things go right, complete idiots (being
generous here) when things go bad. Never lost any money though as they
slowly, eventually came through.

Chris Guy
86 535i 5sp