Re: E30 - Hard to shift when cold

Hi Sean,

Your transmission fluid may be low. This always makes shifting notchy. See
if you can add some. Redline MTL or Redline MT-90 are likely suitable - see
the quotes on my page at http://www.vramp.net/~jmvw/cars/BMW/message4.html.
To find a supplier for the oil, see their web site at
http://www.redlineoil.com/.

Michiel (1987 325es http://www.vramp.net/~jmvw/cars/BMW/ )