Fwd: FS - 1991 - 325 ix - 4-wd

Hi,
I am an active CCA member and am thinking of selling my 325 ix.  It was
made in the last year of production of the 4wd BMW's.  Handles great in
rain, snow, or even in the dry. It sticks like glue, even on sand or
gravel. The back end never slides out.

Here are the details:
115,000 turnpike miles, Silver / Black leather, 4/door, 5 Speed, sun
roof, New Potenza RE 71 tires, Recaro sport front seats from a '91 M-3,
Jim C. chip from Turner, New Sony ES in-dash CD and ES changer in trunk,
viper keyless entry alarm. Other than that the car is 100% stock.

New bilstein struts, clutch, starter, timing belt, full tune-up, brakes,
A/C
service. Car it tip-top. Diffs and transfer case are perfect. Looks and
drives great. Needs no work.

Car is in New York and Connecticut.  I love the car but I need to raise
some cash. Do you think I can get $12,000 or close to that?

Please e-mail me your thoughts, suggestions, or offers.

Thanks,
David
dcfnyc@domain.elided

please e-mail me as I don't get to read the group as often as I would
like.