Brembo-Stillen Rotors on 1996 E36, 328is

Just wanted to give a brief update and testemoinal.  I installed the
Brembo-Stillen cross drilled rotors this week I received from Bekkers.
Hat's off to the Bekkers crew and especially to Bruce for his help.  The
rotors, Mitex pads, and braided stainless lines work better than I had
hoped.  I thought I was just having brake lust looking at the brakes on my
boses 911 day after day, but now I know these things really work.  I will
have to give them a few weeks until I stand on them for the acid test, but
all indicators are very positive in the initial phase.  Now all I need to
find is a 5.0 litre BMW V-8 and I will be set!

Robert M. Thomas
Chief Technology Officer
Matrix Direct, Inc.
1615 Murray Canyon Rd., Ste. 910
San Diego, CA. 92108
(619) 682-3410 x2681
(619) 683-3413 (FAX)
"...Quality by Design, not Coincidence..."