Pricing a 89 325is

Hiya folks, I just noticed an ad for an auction that read as such
- -1989BMW 325 SI, Sunroof, leaether interior, loaded.

They obviously aren't terribly bright, (325 SI) and other things include
school-bus frame, house-trailer w/ aluminum siding, so we're talking
backwoods city.  I drove out to the area but couldn't find any signt of
it.  So the question is, how much would this thing be worth if in decent
condition?  All the info I have is listed above.  The auction is on
saturday.  Thanks Guys.

Also, thanks for all the advice with the throttle and Fuel Filter on the
325es.  Given the location of the filter, the effort involved in getting
at it, and the potential dangers, I'm just gonna hand the whole thing
over to my mechanic.

Hey, if this thing pans out, anyone want to buy an 86 325es? :)

Robert