Re:Head unit code...

In a message Brent writes:

>I took it to the dealership and they told me I had
>to run the car for 65 min. so that it could clear the memory.  Is this
>true? I tried it and it didn't work.  Can I just unhook the battery and wait
>a little while?  Then hook it back up and enter the code?  Just wondering.
> It is a very quiet car without the radio.

Uh Uh. Not a chance. You HAVE to leave the radio powered up for an hour.
Why? Because the wrong code was entered and the radio locked you out.
After an hour, enter the five numbers, if you screw up, finish through
the five digits then enter the five digits again.

If you mess up again, see first paragraph.

Dennis Jeong
95 540
GGC