>Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:23:30 -0400
From: dstevenson <dstevenson@domain.elided>
Subject: <All> BMW wins Le Mans/Flying Mercedes

Also when anyone finds a video clip of the Airborne Mercedes Werks car
please alert the digest. In case you did not see this, one of the Mercede=
Werks cars got airborne due to aerodynamic problems. This thing went clos=
to 50 feet in the air doing mutliple flips in the air and landed (after
hitting some tree tops) completly off the track.
Mercedes withdrew all the these cars after this. Luckily the pilot (I bet=

he
felt like one) of this car was not injured. It was to bad as I am sure
these
cars would have given BMW a run for their money.
Don Stevenson/BMWCCA Boston Chapter =

<