<All> AVI Movie Clip

>Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 05:59:14 +0000
>From: "Greg Koenig" <gregk@domain.elided>
>Subject: Mercedes Crash Movie

>For those of you without Speedvision, if you want to see the most amazing
>crash in modern sports car racing check out:

>http://one.cnmnetwork.com/~pacneon/mercflyingcircus.avi

Hi

has anyone else tied downloading or viewing this? I downloaded it (11.8MB)
and it does not play. I know my .AVI player works as I can play other AVI
clips and it also won't play on other Computers.

Does anyone have an alternate source for this video?

Thanks

Don Stevenson/BMWCCA Boston Chapter

1988 325IS, (to much to list), should have stayed the street car.

1987 325IS, project, should have been the track car.

1988 Volvo 240 Wagon 5 Speed (green alloy wheels)