iX Allseason tires

iXBen asks about allseason tires for the newly acquired 89 iX.
I run Dunlop 40000 AS 205/55/15 on my iX yearround and am
quite content with the tire. Last I looked Tire Rack had them on
sale pretty cheap too ($65per) for such an usual, albeit stock,
size. Reasonable grip and they have never let me down in snow
- - including a foot deep. Some day when the iX becomes the
winter beater I will switch to snows but for now the Dunlops
are a very good compromise.

Dave
91 325iX 57K aka Carbert