BMW Ads

I noticed today that BMW UK is running a series of ads in the papers,
stating the principles of advanced driving (taken from the Institute of
Advanced Motorists handbook).

Anyone else in the UK hoping that the message may get through to the
'typical' BMW driver who THINKS that because they've got a Bimmer they can
drive how the F@@K they like, whenever they like irrespective of what's
going on around them?

Is this an attempt by BMW to try and lose the 'Complete Prick Driver' image?
Anyone who's ever driven on the British motorways will know EXACTLY the sort
of pillock I'm on about - Usually driving a 316i or 318tds compact.  I KNOW
it's a stereotype, and it's really only a minority, but we're all tarred
with the brush!

Adrian North
http://members.tripod.com/~Flibble_Wheeeeeeee