Rusty Nut Removal....84/528E

Ok, went to replace the fuel filter ( just bought this car) and discovered it has
been awhile by all the rusty nuts holding the bracket and  carrier unit to the
bottom of the car. I ended up removing the entire assemble... the carrier unit
holds both the filter and main fuelpump. One of the rubber mounts rotted and
now I have a rusty nut that I cant get removed. This is on the single end of
the carrier unit but not on the unit... under the car....next to fuel lines
plugged.

I have tried all sorts of methods to remove using 11mm socket and vice-grips
( to hold the side with rotten rubber mount), well I have finally rounded off the
nut.

I am not use to working around fuel lines so I am wondering if any of the
experts on here may have a tip for me.....I was considering drilling this out
but the drill is electric and the armature sparks.....

Many thanks....
Rob Zimmerman
North Conway NH
rob@domain.elided