325iX tires

All,

Recognizing that my 89 325iX has the wrong size rubber on it (Mastercraft
185/65R15).....

Hoping to purchase a set of BMW steel wheels and Blizzaks for
winter---where should I buy them and what is the optimal size to run in
winter??

For summer, planning on running the current setup until the tires wear out.
 Will the tires which are on the car pose any problem to me??  I know it
wont handle quite as well as it would with 205s, but are the 185s going to
be dangerous or anything???  I am sure my dad doesnt want to buy a new set
of summer tires for it as these Mastercrafts the PO put on it only have
about 2000 miles on them!

Thanks,
Ben
89 325iX