Fog light / bumper cover needed

All,

I need a fog light in good working condition for a 1989 BMW 325iX.  I need
the entire unit for the passenger side, as the lens is broken and insides
trashed on the current one.

BAS wants $95.00 for a new one, so if anyone has one laying around or knows
of a cheaper place to acquire one, please drop me a note at:

mac5ffmi@domain.elided

Also looking for a rear bumper cover for same car.  PO backed into a
snowbank and took a 2 inch diameter chunk out of the corner of it.  BAS
wants $299.00 for this cover.  If anyone has info on where to get one
cheaper, please let me know.

Thanks!

Ben
89 325iX