94 740i Battery?

Hey everyone, I just bought a battery for my 740 from autozone.  It was the
same basic size and shape as the original BMW battery, but it was only rated
at 750 cold crank amps verses the 800 cold crank amps that the BMW battery
is listed as.  I am just wondering if it makes any difference.  The autozone
Duralast battery has a vent port on it as well, and it fits just fine under
the back seat, the cost was $55 verses the $300+ that the dealership was
asking, so I figure that it will do the job.  Type 47-D is what they told me
it was.  I don't know much about batteries, so I thought I would run it by
you guys.  Oh, please feel free to email your replies to me at
baw2@domain.elided.

Brent