Pagid Sport Pads

As per my discussions with a Pagid race pad distributor (Northstar
Performance), it appears that the much anticipated dual purpose Sport pad
will not be available this season.  In fact, production hasn't even started
on the pad in Germany.  I'm very disappointed that Pagid would announce a
product for early 99 release and continually delay its introduction.  If
you're in the market for such a pad (street and light track use), consider
the Performance Friction products.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com