BMW PTG Grp/Victory and Yodeling at Limerock

Man!

Those PTG M3s.... They showed absolutely no respect to any of the GT3 911s.
These guys especially Hans Stuck and Boris Said were just blowing by the
911s in corners and on straights. Very impressive.

The other fringe benefit was that we were treated to an old time Bavarian
Yodeling session conducted (from the victory podium) by Hans J. Stuck,
joined by Boris Said. Needless to say that drive allot better than they
sing..

The CamAM battle between the Dysan WSC and the Ferarri WSC was also a nail
biter. They were trailing each other with Dysan leading by a couple of car
lengths, with maybe 3 or4 laps to go. Then all of a sudden the Ferrari was
gone (as in way behind).

Turns out he (Dideir Theys SP) spun (did a 360), never left the track, kept
going, made up the lost time, ran down the Dysan car (Rob Dysan behind the
wheel) and passed on the last lap to win 1st place overall.

Pretty good racing, but my guess is that this would have not happened if
James Weaver was behind the wheel of the Dysan car.

Thanks

Don Stevenson/BMWCCA Boston Chapter

1988 325IS, (to much to list), should have stayed the street car.

1987 325IS, project, should have been the track car.

1988 Volvo 240 Wagon 5 Speed (green alloy wheels)