Looking to buy a E36 325tds...

 Hello all (again),

Well, to drag on my purchasing a new used car, instead of a 318ti Kompact, I
think I am going to go for the E36 325tds.... I have a few questions though...
Has anyone even had one of these? What's the acceleration like? How's the
handling etc etc... Any problems with this car? What's the miles per gallon like?

You might not have these cars in the States. I'm in France where gas is 6 Francs
($1) per LITER (3.7 liters per gallon) and diesel is only 4.5 Francs (75 cents)
per liter. So, anything anyone can tell me would be most helpful....

Please, if you can, reply to mark@domain.elided (I don't always have time to
read the Digest) as well as post to the digest.

Thanks!!

Prost!
Mark