<e36> sports package / regular difference?

	Hi everyone, I'm wonderin what's the difference between the sports
package springs and swaybar compare to the regular/no sport springs and
swaybar?  How much is the sports package lower than regular package?  How
about the swaybar?  I remember someone told me that the M3 springs will
not fit without the M3 struct, is that true?
	Also, some people describe that the Sports package as "M-technic"
package.  If it is from the M-Technic, what's the difference between the
sports package E36 compare to the M3?  I'm curious about the ride height.
Thanks.
	Oh, the e36 I'm curious about is 325is '95.
			James