More about //M Cars (OH NO!!!)

Hi Bimmerheads- While I am greatly enjoying the "to badge or not to badge"
debate,
(BTW- I am of the "not" faction- I believe in underbadged sleepers- it's more
fun to outrun someone who totally does not expect it) my original point has
been lost. It involved some folks in my locality who are using an //M Coupe
and an //M Roadster for rolling roadblocks. I have again encountered each
vehicle, and have yet again been frustrated seeing these wonderful vehicles
in the wrong hands. Yes, I said it- THE WRONG HANDS!!!
1) Why would a gay man marry Catherine Zeta-Jones? (stop now-no insult to
gays- I have gay friends)
2) Why would a vegetarian order a nice, bloody prime rib?
3) Why would a banjo player buy a Steinway? (stop again-I'm from Tennessee)
4) Why would a 'left seat occupant' buy a car meant for ENTHUSIASTS?(see //M
Cars listed above) And, yes, I understood the marketing lesson given to me by
the one guy, I took those classes too... "Halo effect" or no, it's just WRONG!

OK-rant concluded-thanks for listening!
Bil Powell ('85 325e- Dinan, K&N) Still fun to drive until I get stuck behind
an //M Car driver who obviously cannot find second gear!