Leather re-dying

After my encounter with the flying Barco-Lounger, the repair shop that did
the body work suggested I speak to BMW concerning the leather wear in my
interior. I have one of those special edition 328ICA's with the Aegean Blue
exterior and the light camel leather interior. The car is only 1 1/2 years
old and the leather "looks" very worn. The body shop said it was not dirt,
but the dye in the leather breaking down. I stooped by Long Beach BMW
yesterday and they agreed. They are re-dying the leather tomorrow for free!