<e36> FS: Wheels and tires...

I replaced my stock wheels and tires 185/65 R 15 (two Mich. Rain Force
MX4 and two Mich. Energy MX4) with "is" alloys and Yokohamas. Since doing
so I have the original steel wheels and hubcaps from my '95 318i taking
up a corner in my garage.  I have yet to measure the tread on the tires
(there is quite a lot).  I would like to sell them locally but I will
ship if there is little interest.  Best offer + shipping (if any) gets
them.  I am located in Flemington, New Jersey.

Take care,
Matthew

1995 318i
BMW CCA
UUC

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]