FS: 1991 850i 6sp

Hi,

I am posting this for a good friend who does not have access to the
internet.  This is a private sale.  He is not a dealer.  He has the
following cars for sale:

1991 BMW 850I White/Gray 6 speed manual transmission with 65K miles.
The car has CD/Phone, H&R Springs, 3.46 differential, rob knob with
short shifter (mobile one, redline, K&N filters), tinted glass.  The car
also has Dinan chips for an extra 40hp over stock.  This car is in great
condition but not perfect.  (I have been in this car and the combination
of the more aggressive differential and HP has turned this car into a
barn burner).  $26,500.

The other car:

1991 Rare Mercedes Benz 300SL 5 speed manual.  Black/Black with 51K
miles, 2 tops, Sony CD (mobile one, redline, K&N).  This car is in mint
condition.  (I have been in this car as well and it truly in concourse
condition.  I thought it was a new car when I first saw it).  $35,500.

He has two kids now and the two seaters are hard to fit into that life
plan.   If you are interested in either of these cars just send me an
eMail with a phone or fax number so that I can put you in touch with the
seller.

David Holeman