FOR SALE: '96+ M3 H&R Coilover setup

The H&R coilovers are in excellent condition with about 10k miles. BMP sells
them new for $1988 vs. about $820 for the standard Bilstein/H&R Sport setup. The
coilover street ride is the same as the Bilstein/H&R Sport suspension but the
track performance is way superior (IMHO). The front height is adjustable from
the Bilstein/H&R Sport suspension level to much lower, as desired. Everything
mounts at the stock locations. I commute to work every day and attend the
occasional driving school. I am selling them because I am starting Club Racing
(Stock Class) and coilovers put me in the Prepared class.

Asking $1100 obo + shipping.  Please email or call (714) 840-1955. I live in S.
California.

Theo.
'97 M3