Re: Synthetic ATF vs Mineral ATF

Brandon,

Very simple answer, The Synthetics are too sliperly. at least with the
manuals, The Sincromeshs need a little resistance to work properly too much
slip and you have (what feels like) no syncros (ask me how I know) I guess
the auto's need a little resistance to operate properly.. they have
lubricated clutch type devices also I think...  Yes Synthetic does provide
superior lubricating properties (if that is what you want)
YMMV
Jeff Lloyd