Only 1 BMW in Tribute to lemans @willwsprings 5-22-99

Tribute to LeMans
5-22-99
WillowSprings Raceway, Rosamond California

EuroSport Engineering/ESE Motorsports, WIll be the only BMW competing in the
Annual Tribute To LeMans at willowsprings raceway on may 22-99 race starts at
6;30 pm and ends @10;30 pm
'
We shall enter our #14 M3 Lightweight for the 4 hour into the night enduro,
There will be 42 other cars entered all Porsche's

Please come out and support the only BMW running .....

4 hour into the night enduro

the field
42 Porsche entrees
1 BMW

looks like were  gonna have our work cut out for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we need all the support we can get ...........talk about a David and Goliath
fight!!!!!!!!

any other info please contact

Fabryce
@
ESE Motorsports
714-966-1851
 or check our web page after the event to see how we did.

www.eurosportengineering.com

thanks