[FS] TRX Wheels/Tires

Four TRX wheels and tires. One tire has inside worn to wear bar, remaining
tires at 40% tread left. Some curb rash (scrapes not gouges).

ANY offer considered.

Also looking for e28 15" or 16" alloys for sale.

Dennis Jeong  (Go ahead. Prove me wrong, someone wants TRXs!)
95 540

PS.  I replaced 2 upper and 1 lower e28 control arms. Took 4 hours. Knocking
out the tapered ends are a PITA.

Got stuck on the lower arm , couldn't got it loose. Pounded on the threaded
end of the taper, no good. I went to a local machine ship and instead of
beating on the same place as I did or trying to press it (irregular shape) he
wacked the bracket three time and POP. Duhh, I gotta remember that trick.