Body Kit

Hello Everybody,

I've had my '86 bmw 325 for a few months now and have decided I definately
want to get some type of body kit. Is there any reputable companies out
there who sell a kit to look something like the 325is? I'm thinking I want
the front air dam that goes down and over your driving lights and a spoiler
although I'm not sure onw hat style, I would also like a rear air dam thing
if that what they're called, The back of the car just looks too high off the
ground. For now I'm not really interested in anything on the sides, but I
might be if its all in a package deal. Oh yeah, can you buy these body kits
to match your factory paint? or should I count on repainting the whole car?
Thanks to everybody,

Phillip