Re: To Nissan better than BMW guy

Jonathan,

You, my friend, should consider it a complement when I say that you really
are a loser in serious need of some self respect not to mention
some hard earned filial piety.  (Go look it up because I know that the term
is beyond your cognitive grasp).  It's one thing to have the wherewithal to
think that your 200sx is in league with a porsche or an M3.  Maybe you were
just playing stupid to pick a fight.  That's cool; have your fun.  But that
you put your father in league with a bunch of "rich pussies" is on the next
level of self denigration or absolute ineptitude as regards put downs.
Hmmm.  Think about it.  Email us again when you muster some self respect or
at least some sense.

- -k