Nissan "rice" burner

OKAY...First let me say that I am a passionate BMW enthusiast. I do not
hesitate to remind "rice" burners to look at a history of both Porsche and
BMW to see a long legacy of racing. Both these manufactures have more
influence into racing platforms than most to all Japanese manufactures
(probably with the exception of Honda). To say that a BMW or Porsche is not
built out of PASSION shows an individuals ignorance about cars/racing. And I
know that no NISSAN 200 SX SE-R (ooooh scary) with limited mods will lap a
good driver in a stock E30, E36, E28, or whatever. I mean, what a joke.
HOWEVER....fellow Bimmer owners, don't jump to conclusions about these rice
rockets. It only takes going to one NIRA (National Import Racing
Association) or Import Drags event to see that these cars are indeed for
real.  I mean c'mon, they had a Honda Civic  just break the 9's in the 1/4
mile. It doesn't matter how much you hate these types of cars, that number
is respectable. These guys are the new generation of racing like it or not.
They throw every last dollar and every last penny into their import to pick
up another 1 hp or trick aesthetic mod. I was just at a NIRA event in
Englishtown New Jersey, and saw Civics, Integras, 240SX's, Eclipses, Talons,
etc, pull 1/4 mile times in the 11's. IN FACT, this is sick, I saw a Neon
light up an E36 M3 down the 1/4 mile and beat him by a second and a half.
GEEZ, what is this world coming to. It comes down to respect on both sides.
It's just another healthy rivalry to keep us and the manufacturers
competing...enjoy it!

- -B.J.-
95 M3 (swallow 200 SX SE-R's whole and spit em' back up- but I still respect
you)... by the way SX'r I'll be in Seca in November- let's settle this on
the track.