Brake dust on 95 740i is killing me - any remedy? /& Driving impressions at 70K miles!

I just got brake pads all around on my 95 740i and the amount of brake dust
is atrocious!  The wheels are black by the end of 3 days:(.
I talked to Excluservice in Rockville once about this and they said they
highly recommend against getting the plastic covers for the wheels as
they've been known to squeal and BMW doesn't advocate their use, or they'd
be standard issue, or something like that.  Any experience out there on
this issue?

BTW, I just hit 70K miles in my car, after owning it for about 9 months
now, and I have been very happy with it.  This car HAULS ASS in the S4
mode.  I can't even believe it sometimes, when at a stop light, a very fast
looking car is in the next lane, I go into my teenage driver mode, shift it
into Sport 4 mode, then punch it when the light changes and... my teenage
fantasies come true (I'm 38 now) and I smoke the guy in his "fast" car.
Truly juvenile stuff, but it's fun + I never look over at him at the next
light - I try to be humble and pretend I didn't even know he was there.
Yes, I'm a bit of a child, but that's ok...

I love this car except for one thing - it SUCKS on exit ramps and sharp
corners as the seats has NO support!!!  How could BMW have done this to
us... given us a rocket ship, but no way to strap on in when sharp
cornering occurs!  I wish the seats were more supportive like the new 740i
Sport model.  I can't afford $67,500 for the new car ( I wish I could ), so
I'll just have to eat it and suffer through crappy seats for another few
years.  This is my only complaint, though.  In my opinion, the best deal in
used BMW's, if you need an automatic due to all city driving, is a used 95
or 96 740i!  Half the price of a new one, you can pick one up for $29,000 -
$35,000 and have a super comfortable yet sporty bargemobile.  My girlfriend
has a 95 540ia and she paid $30k for it last year - I bought my 95 740i 6
months later and only paid $32,500 and it seems much more comfortable, for
about the same money.

Happy in Silver Spring, but wondering about this brake dust situation (do I
just live with it?)
Steve Robinson
1995 Boat (740i) Aspen Silver/Grey  BMW 0043  (new license plate from the
BMWCCA Capital Chapter Area)
1988 911 Carrera Venetian Blue/Blue  STLABLU  (Stella Blue - from the
Grateful Dead song!)
1999 M5  Yeah right...(hoping to win it in the BMWCCA Raffle!)