Insurance claim

I recently went over a pothole, and that caused my front left wheel, tire,
control arm, and power steerling wheel rack bend.  It does not seems that
worse from the wheel.  After the incident, the steering wheel is turning
to the right (out of center position) and the front wheels (both right and
left) wheels are not in the same direction. (What I meant here is when I
have the steering wheel in the center position, the right wheel is in the
center position, and the left wheel is point to the left side instead of
center)
The service advisor in BMW service told me I am looking around $2000-2500
for the replacement of the control arm, power steering wheel rack,
alignment, both parts and labor.  But it is not included the MOMO wheel
and tire that need to replace (which is about $550) and he suggested me to
make claim on insurance so I don't have to pay that much from my pocket
money.
Anyway, my question is: most likely will the insurance cover the damage
and the repair that need to done to my car?? after the claim, will my
insurance go up as high as "getting a speeding ticket" for 3-5 years
period? Will they cover the MOMO wheel and tire (it's an aftermarket
parts) that I have on the car?
Last, if anyone have this experiences and know how to deal with insurance
company, pelase send me your suggestions, and things that I NEED to DO,
and DON'T.  Thanks.
Aaron

- --
Aaron C. Liu		North Seattle Community College
E-Mail: aaronliu@domain.elided
Home Page: http://nsccux.sccd.ctc.edu/~aaronliu
	   http://fly.to/aaronliu
ICQ: 25763155