89 325i prices

Hi all,

what is a good price for an 89 325i, that needs a new radiator, engine tune up (maybe even a slight overhaul), and new paint.  I haven't looked at the interior but but I'm sure it needs a stereo and I'm exactly sure if the AC works either.  But the car does start. The guy wants 1K for it but I'm not sure if that is a good price.

thanks..

jamie...

- ---
Cone Crazy: http://lonestar.texas.net/~jdiaz
(soon to be moving)

Win a classic 1971 Chevelle SS 454
http://www.dunloptire.com/

Signup for your FREE Dunlop Driver E-Mail account at:
http://www.handleit.net