325e for sale

Hi, i dont know if anyone is interested or not, but i thought i would give it
a try. I am selling the following car:

1985 325e
beigeish paint
new Kenwood 35x4 CD deck, 4 new kenwood speakers, complete audio system
rewired
new fuel pressure regulator
relatively new tires
Enkei Chrome wheels
4 door, automatic tranny

The car has 165k on it, but the enige which was replaced right before i
bought the car has 114k on it. The car has a dent in the passenger rear door,
and trunk lid. A small rust spot under the left tailight. The paint on the
roof is worn, and there are nicks in the front lip of the hood. The engine is
pretty loud, kinda sounds like a diesel (cam, and lifter according to my
mechanic). The car still runs good though, and is still fun to drive. With a
little body and upholstery work could be restored to excellent condition. I
am selling to by a volkswagen carrado. I am asking best offer, but would like
to get what i paid for it if possible. ($2500)
Thanks,

- -Matt johnston
evosw@domain.elided