MUST SELL WITHIN A WEEK!

1987 325 2.7L.
If your looking for a track car this is the one.(even though its been my
everyday car for 6 years)  Black/Grey cloth interior with 140K lovely miles.
CD, SUN, 2-door, immaculate interior, etc. etc.  JC Chip, and K+N filter,
plus cross drilled rotors for brakes.  This little bugger moves!  I am
selling the car to make room for my new 323i which will be here within a
week.  I'm not sure if your looking for this type of vehicle, but if your a
BMW track enthusiast you may want to take a look.  Or if your looking for a
great everyday highway car, this is it.....:)

PS I live in Southeastern, MA
If you know of anyone who may be interested let me know or give them my
email.

THANKS
RENATO