Re: CHP

>Before the 5.0 Litre Mustangs they used Pontiac Trans Ams for awhile.
>These were complete with the silly air dam & rear spoiler. It was always
>hard to keep a straight face whenever I  saw one.

Or how about the Camaros they use in NY?  A far cry from a Plymouth Gran
Fury... :)

<BMW content>

It would be real easy to take the unused rear foglight lenses and put
strobes in those. Highly illegal, of course, unless you're a firefighter or
EMT authorized to do that, but it would be a slick setup.  Put strobes
instead of city lights into your Cibies up front, and you're golden. :)

</BMW content>

    - Justin