Re: <e36> M3 style hamman mirrors...

	I guess it would depends on the personal taste.  I don't think
upgrade/downgrading to the M3 mirrors has any added functionality.  Except
for the fact that it looks good.  Same goes for why hy does so many people
change to carbon fiber trims, or why does so many people want to get clear
corner lights?  Bigger rims? Spoilers? M3 Bodykits? It's all about the
looks, and many people want to and like to customize their BMW to their
liking.  Despite the functionality or not.
	I haven't heard from any M3 drivers complaining. =)
			James
'95 325is w/ full RD Bodykit (All show, but no go!)