<e36> M3 style hamman mirrors...

	Hi everyone, I just wanted pass a good deal I recently found.. I
recently came across someone from the internet selling the M3 style
Hammann mirrors.  For those who doesn't know how the mirrors look like,
they are a close match with M3s.  Anyhow, to make a long story short.  The
person who I came in contact always had the four door version of those
mirrors, but never two doors.  Just recently, he told me that he will be
getting some in.  The mirrors are priced at $179 for the pair I believe,
so it's VERY VERY cheap compare to most of the suppliers I found.  I
haven't gotten the time to take a look at the quality of the mirrors, but
from what I heard, you get hte mirror as well as the blue tinted glass.
All you need to do is paint and install your original motor in.  If anyone
is interested, e-mail me and I'll send you his address.  I have never
purchased anything yet from the person, but he seems to have a lot of
other stuff (ie.bodykits, etc.).
			James