Re: HEADER & INTAKE RECCOMENDATION

"B.J. Birtwell" wrote:

> Anyone have a good header and intake recommendation for an E36 M3?

Where's the FAQ for this question??  If we don't have one, we need one.

Header:  don't bother unless you're planning on a lot of other mods,
like removing the cats.

Intake:  many of us are waiting for the pending release of
Jim Conforti's new intake solution.  I foresee a great big group
purchase within the next month.  ;^)

In any case, your intake valves are the primary bottleneck; only
small gains can be had without opening the engine.

The best engine power mod is software -- Conforti/LandShark software
from Josh at Eurosport or from Turner Motorsport.  If you haven't
done that yet, do that first.

Cheers,

Brian