Re: bmw-digest V9 #1066

Matt,
I had a similar noise in my 86' 325 and I found it to be loose fasteners in
the drive train. First I discovered Loose bolts in one of the output
flanges of the differential, and then when the noise came back a month
later it was loose bolts on the output flange of the transmission. All of
this was probably the result of swapping the parts from one crashed car to
a less dented car.
Good luck
Josh