re: supercharged M3

Mazen:

I just got an e-mail from a guy who supercharged his M3.  He didn't say much
about the performance of it (because I'm sure he was satisfied.) I guess it
depends on what you're looking for. Most of my friends have turbocharged
their bim's not supercharged them.  I think you might run into some slight
problems hooking up especially if you face harsh weather conditions. What
size tire are you running? Wider the better.  Boost?  Gears?  Decisions,
decisions, decisions. Man, I wish I had these problems!

B.J.
95 M3