E36 - Aftermarket Headers and Underdrive Pulleys

        Greetings guys!  I was told by a tuner that our E36s with the M50/52
engine have a highly restrictive header.  He suggested I should replace it
with the Supersprint SS Headers.  Currently, I have removed the cat and in
place, a complete Remus system.  I shall think that by freeing up the
restriction at the headers, I would gain some power at the mid-to-upper
rpms.  I have also gotten in touch with an Australian Chip tuner, POWERCHIP,
who would customize a chip for me, if I decide on the SS headers.  A good
time to enlarge the Throttle Body perhaps?  Has anyone installed such a
system? Estimated hp gain?  I would appreciate any valuable input.
        Also, ERT and Turner Motorsports are now offering an Underdrive
Pulley which, supposedly, frees up 10-12 bhp.  Any comments on this would be
great!  Thank you very much.

Regards,
Brandon Ong
Singapore