ASSISTANCE needed in Florida!

Hey guys,

O.k., o.k., I know this is the second post asking for help in two weeks,
but what can i say.  I really need it.  The car in S.F. was kind of a dog,
so I kept looking and am very close to buying a car in Florida!  The car is
in Delray Beach.

What I need is:

1.  help in getting a great shop to check it out monday (compression and
leak down).  I do not want to use Redline as that is where the car is
worked on. I  have a buddy who may be out of town, so I cannot get the info
from him!

2.  I may need a ride from Miami airport to Delray Beach next Friday or
Saturday to get the car.  If there is anyone out there that can help, I
promise a nice lunch and you can be the one to share seeing my new baby
with me!

Please contact me privately on these issues.

Thanks a ton!!!!

Brad.
Bradley J. Otoupalik