Re: Pricing & FS '93 325i -PERFECT

Jerry,

2,700,000 Korean Won for your M5?  I'll buy it, considering the exchange
rate is 1,208 won to the US dollar or approximately $2,235.00 for your car.
 Where do I pick it up at?  I know I got at least 40 or 50 thousand won in
a jar at home some place... How about the balance in USD?

Kevin Lee
94 BMW 318ic
95 BMW 525iA
74 Ford F100