Re: Pricing & FS '93 325i -PERFECT

David is trying to sell his car and someone posted a message about the price.

It's always seemed strange to me that someone would comment online about
the obsurdity of someone elses asking price.  FWIW, I live on the Monterey
Peninsula in CA and my brother lives in Irvine (near L.A.).  He typically
sees (for discussion only.  I'm not using David as an example) early E36
6-bangers for $16-18k.  He saw a really nice one for $14k a few months ago.
 These same car's on the Peninsula would sell for $20-22K (believe it).
There was a '95 (I think) 325iC with an asking price of $31k in the paper
the other day.

The point is, don't make judgements.  You couldn't possibly know all the
circumstances and you only piss someone off and make yourself look like a
dope.  And if you can't control your "I'm-an-expert" reflex, do it off-line.

BTW, this is not in direct response to anyone's post so if you DID question
David's price, don't respond to me.  I don't care about your rant.

Have a nice day.  I'm gonna go do tax returns for the next 10 hours.

Jerry 'I Hate This Time of Year" Chyo
'88 M5 (I want $2.7m for it)
'72 tii (this one'll cost you $1.08m)

PS all in Korean money of course :^)