[E36] Aftermarket Springs

        Hello fellow digesters.  After 50k miles, the springs on my
///M-Technic suspension equipped 320i Cabrio seemed to have sagged down a
little.  In addition, there is also more body-roll than before.  I have
replaced the stock Boge Turbo Gas that came with the car, with the Koni
Adjustables.  Next on my suspension item list is the Eibach Pro Kit (H&R is
not marketed in Singapore).  I will also be replacing the stock caster
bushings with the M3 Caster Bushings.  I am inquiring about the best
wheel/suspension alignment set-up for spirited street driving.  In additionn
to that, the best settings for the Konis.  I run 215/45 ZR 17 (F) and 245/40
ZR 17 (R) on 7.5" / 8.5" wheels respectively.  Would appreciate your inputs.
TIA!!

Regards,
Brandon Ong
Singapore