How to bleed the power steering on E30?

   Help. The power steering on my '87 325is groans and there's bubbles
in the fluid reservoir every morning whan I start out.
   The car did not have this problem in the fall before it was stored
all winter. On startup this spring the power steering needed bleeding. I
performed the Bentley and Haynes manuals' procedures (raise front off
ground, turn steering wheel full lock in both directions, start the
engine, repeat this 4 or 5 times). It then works fine until the next
morning, when the same groaning and bubbles reappear.
   Any suggestions? TIA!

Peter Cain