RE: FS '93 325i -PERFECT

Mike Stukalin said:

>You will be VERY hard-pressed to get $17,000 out of this car, let alone $21K.
>Mike.S

Without going into too much detail, this is the reason this digest has gone
so far downhill. First of all, if you aren't positive of what you are talking
about... don't blurt it out. Think first. I have already been offered $20,000
for this car from two different parties. So you have already been proven
wrong by action, but even in a theoretical world there are cars selling in my
area for as much if not more than what I am asking with more mileage and in
less than perfect condition. The book value on the car according to KBB for
year, mileage, options (not including non-factoy options) is $18,600 which is
in accordance with the condition.

Next time, if you insist on sending a response that is addressed just to me,
think about sending it personally. It will improve the overall level of the
digest. I am posting this publically now, because you started a public
conversation and I am therfore responding publically.

David Koretz